To begin your child’s journey into being a citizen of tomorrow, please fill in the admission form below:
- Parents are required to fill the registration form online or offline.
- Take the interaction/ test date
- As per the interaction or test results, parents will be given admission form.
- Submit the admission form within 3 days of your results.
- Admission form is accepted along with the documents and fees.
- Mode of payment of fees shall be in Cheque / Cash.
Entry Criteria for admission
- Kidzee students are granted admission to Mount Litera Zee Schools on a priority basis.
- Admissionsare granted to students on the basis of the following assessments:
- LKG- II : Interaction of the child.
- III onwards: Written test based
- Student Viva are considered only as an interface technique
- Concept test are based on expected key milestones for every class
- Any student seeking admission to Std 10th in Zee School shall undergo an interest inventory test
- Student of Mount Litera Zee School need not required to give any entrance test or assessment in case of internal transfers
Documents to be submitted at the time of admission
- Medical Fitness certificate
- Attested copy of birth certificate
- Progress card of previous academic year( std I onwards)
- Previous school’s leaving certificate if any
- Ration card and/or passport copy
- Passport size photograph of a child, mother & father.
Age Criteria for admission
Age Criteria for admission shall be as per the regulatory norms.
Admission Enquiry Form
If you share our vision of child centric education we would like to invite you join us.
For more details, write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org here. If your quest for a quality education matches our passion, get ready for a rewarding education that can transform your life.